Votes: 47 43.5%
  • Conservative

Votes: 61 56.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Who is telling the biggest porkies,who is being the most uneconomical with the facts.

This is a Labour v Tory thing,no need to include the fringe parties

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
The channel 4 fact check indicates that the tories are being the most economical with facts and data

Does that count as lying?

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I don't think they're lying, for that they would have to actually make definitive statements about what they plan to cut.

I don't think any party has properly done this. It's unacceptable really.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Under the Tories we have 8100 more nurses and 8700 doctors so even if the scaremongering is true we will still have more than under Labour.

I was looking into this yesterday. One of the problems is that training has been scaled back in this country, so not many local people can qualify, but the NHS need nurses so are forking out for agency nurses who cost twice as much. It's a false economy and needs to be put right. Money is being spent but wasted.

boik

I was looking into this yesterday. One of the problems is that training has been scaled back in this country, so not many local people can qualify, but the NHS need nurses so are forking out for agency nurses who cost twice as much. It's a false economy and needs to be put right. Money is being spent but wasted.

That, plus the insistence that nurses have to have just high qualifications to even get started. A nurse needs to be caring and thorough, not good in a classroom. I know a few people who would be great at nursing but left school without many qualifications.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That, plus the insistence that nurses have to have just high qualifications to even get started. A nurse needs to be caring and thorough, not good in a classroom. I know a few people who would be great at nursing but left school without many qualifications.

I agree. The old system of SEN & SRN worked well, but then it was decided that most people need to have a degree nowadays.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The channel 4 fact check indicates that the tories are being the most economical with facts and data

Does that count as lying?

At the end of the day - YES

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How would we know? Seems that the poll is just a 'vote for who you hate the most' poll.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Milliband could be telling the absolute truth about everything in his manifesto, but the simple fact he stood on a stage and said that the last labour government didn't overspend means everything he says about what they would do in power is redundant to me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here