Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimmy White! How Rude!!

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Have loved Jimmy White for a generation. He & his misses sat through the whole presentation and interview whilst everyone else was standing to applaud Bingham's win and Murphy's endeavours. Shocked

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Probably still can't believe he was runner up five times (from memory) losing one from 17-10 up too (from memory).

Bingham's gone straight in there and played a great final, maybe that narks White a little bit as he tended to fall to pieces.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Have loved Jimmy White for a generation. He & his misses sat through the whole presentation and interview whilst everyone else was standing to applaud Bingham's win and Murphy's endeavours. Shocked

From what`s been said on here about frames lasting over an hour he is probably near suicidal with boredom, did not watch it my self and by the sounds of it did not miss much

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Can never think of Jimmy White without thinking of the story of him and his mates getting his dead brother out from the undertakers for one last night drinking and going round pubs in tooting with him in his coffin.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
From what`s been said on here about frames lasting over an hour he is probably near suicidal with boredom, did not watch it my self and by the sounds of it did not miss much

Best final in years was the general consensus. A couple of tight frames but both players went for their shots

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Not into snooker, can take or leave it, but that one hour frame Monday night was so utterly boring whilst being the most exciting at the same time. Just had to watch it.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Why should it bother you if Jimmy chose not to stand? Maybe he thought Bingham wasn't worthy of a standing ovation?

It's like when people who make noise during a minutes silence are told to "show some respect". What if the person making a noise doesn't respect the reason for a minute's silence?

Everyone has their own set of values.

I would have have given Bingham a standing ovation yesterday, but respect Jimmy White if he had his reasons not to.

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
Have to say I thought he was drunk as a skunk-he was not sitting in his seat for much of the finals last session then hurriedly arrived looking very bleary!!!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Jimmy White, had a fright, in the middle of the night. He saw a ghost, eating toast, halfway up his bed post. According to reports.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here