Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Under 21s v Arsenal U21s at 2pm

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
The club should start streaming some of these games again. Decent to watch on youtube.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The club should start streaming some of these games again. Decent to watch on youtube.

May be wrong, but don't think they can as Sky and BT have the rights to the U21 league (not sure if they actually show any games though). Big shame as I enjoyed the youtube games

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The club aren't updating on Twitter either but I know someone there. It's 0-0 atm.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
May be wrong, but don't think they can as Sky and BT have the rights to the U21 league (not sure if they actually show any games though). Big shame as I enjoyed the youtube games

Ah, that is a big shame if true. Not entirely surprised though given the monopoly tv companies seemingly have on any sort of football.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I understand the u-21 retained/released list will follow at some point after this game.

Can see quite a few of the over 18 year olds going, said a lot about how Hughton rates them that he went and put Tilley on the bench and none of the others.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Can see quite a few of the over 18 year olds going, said a lot about how Hughton rates them that he went and put Tilley on the bench and none of the others.

Hughton is quoted (when talking about Tilley) as saying he hasn't seen much of the junior players (as he has been concentrating on the first team). In truth I found that quite shocking but it presumably means he has little or nothing to do with who will go and who will stay below first team level.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hughton is quoted (when talking about Tilley) as saying he hasn't seen much of the junior players (as he has been concentrating on the first team). In truth I found that quite shocking but it presumably means he has little or nothing to do with who will go and who will stay below first team level.

Fair enough, hadn't seen that quote. Would hope he has been talking to Simon Ireland and the coaches in deciding who stays and who goes though. For the sake of some on here I hope we don't go and release someone who goes on to be a success!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
For the sake of some on here I hope we don't go and release someone who goes on to be a success!

Amen to that!!!
A lot of changes in the coaching set up in the last few months. Our status as a centre of excellence doesn't seem to help.

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here