Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latino Americas in Hove

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Great that Leo Ulloa has taken over Latino in Hove
Handy for me, and I know all the Spanish speaking players frequented it previously
Shows he has a love for the city, and such a shame that he had a passion for the club sadly that is missing now

Great that Leo Ulloa has taken over Latino in Hove
Handy for me, and I know all the Spanish speaking players frequented it previously
Shows he has a love for the city, and such a shame that he had a passion for the club sadly that is missing now

I think He wanted to stay but was sold from under us by our ambitious board.
ONE CLUB NO AMBITION.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why does the first review on tripadvisor, from Langdon Seagull, say that the owner is Damian? Is that Ulloa's real name, and he's actually from Essex?

"Great new addition to Hove. One of the best meals I've had. Authentic, perfectly cooked Argentine cuisine. Busy on a Thursday lunchtime . Waitress was very helpful and owner Damian took time out to chat to us. Nice guy. Will be returning very soon."

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why does the first review on tripadvisor, from Langdon Seagull, say that the owner is Damian? Is that Ulloa's real name, and he's actually from Essex?

"Great new addition to Hove. One of the best meals I've had. Authentic, perfectly cooked Argentine cuisine. Busy on a Thursday lunchtime . Waitress was very helpful and owner Damian took time out to chat to us. Nice guy. Will be returning very soon."

Confusing the manager with the owner, perhaps?

gjh1971

May 7, 2007

Hi Trigaar, that's my review. The owner Damian is from Argentina - he's a big Boca Juniors fan. Ulloa is big friends with him but that's it. Colunga and Calde are regulars there, and when I was in there that Torres chap from Whitehawk was eating in there . Mighty fine food by the way

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hi Trigaar, that's my review. The owner Damian is from Argentina - he's a big Boca Juniors fan. Ulloa is big friends with him but that's it.
Thanks for the update. I'm wondering why wilko1 said Ulloa owns it?

Colunga and Calde are regulars there, and when I was in there that Torres chap from Whitehawk was eating in there . Mighty fine food by the way
I've just been there - nice food, although a bit pricey and short on the chips. Calde popped in so I could blow him a kiss.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Thanks for the update. I'm wondering why wilko1 said Ulloa owns it?

I've just been there - nice food, although a bit pricey and short on the chips. Calde popped in so I could blow him a kiss.

I'm assuming because the owner and Ulloa are both Argentine, and Ulloa still owns a property round the corner

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm assuming because the owner and Ulloa are both Argentine, and Ulloa still owns a property round the corner
Hardly cause for making something up.

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I now understand that whilst Leo wanted to be a partner ....but he is not
I spoke to the owner who confirmed this.....he is a friend of Ulloa and leo has held a private function there
In any case have to say that food is very good and is recommended

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
None of would need asking twice.
Cheeky. It was a kiss, nothing more. He was with his lady, I was with mine. Another time perhaps.

I now understand that whilst Leo wanted to be a partner ....but he is not
Silly wilko

True. I went there thinking Ulloa was a part owner, but a chat with the owner and waitress put that fact to bed.
Look at the trouble you're causing wilko, everyone has to ask the owner if he works for Leo!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here