Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone gone to the Foodies Festival, on Hove Lawns ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We wandered past yesterday and couldn't believe the cheeky *******s were charging for this....paddle around the pier is free( charity donation) and it has more that a bunch of overpriced food.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No, but one in Bristol went the same way as this has by the sound of it.

Typically a lot of people get free tickets from somewhere or other, but even so...

(As a random aside, I hate the word 'foodie'. So, you like food? Do you think most other people don't?)

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I don't go to this festival but go to the Brighton & Hove Food Festival in September. It's free. As well as doing it on the Hove Lawns they do it in the centre of town next the Dome.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Went when it was free,seems to sum up the tossers that have infested our great city! Never seen so much litter and so many filthy stuck up pretentious spineless up themselves people . How sad this city has become. stop

It's the sort of people that vote Green. More money and beards than any sense i.e. happy to fork out for overpriced stuff cos it has a label or it's organic. Stupid tosspots, the lot of them. :facepalm:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
It's the sort of people that vote Green. More money and beards than any sense i.e. happy to fork out for overpriced stuff cos it has a label or it's organic. Stupid tosspots, the lot of them. :facepalm:

I am a baldy, more money than sense despite being bright but also too tight to waste my dosh. I don't vote Green.

I do eat tons of organic fruit and veg from my allotments and choose mainly organic products when shopping. I do like :tosser::tosser: but not stupid.

Pesticides and antibiotics in the food chain are my personal concerns.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
i get free tickets.there is a lot of overpriced nonsense there but also some very good stuff to buy - albeit expensive too! I quite enjoy it to be honest. No beard, don't vote green and i guess whether I am a tosspot or not is a matter of opinion for people who know me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here