Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations Chelsea

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well done for winning the Premier League.

You've been just delightful all season.
Managed and captained by proper gents of the game.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I can't even be bothered to congratulate Chelsea friends anymore. I mean, it's not exactly surprising. Boring boring premier.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Won the title in 1955, never won it again for 50 years until a Russian multi billionaire took over. Hey presto, surprise surprise, they start winning and gain thousands of armchair supporters, backed up by the fact that twice in the last few seasons they have played Barca in the Nou Camp, in the Champions league quarters/semis and only been allocated 4500 tickets........they sent 2000 back :lolol:

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I don't know when the last time was a team played such awful football and won the title

Boring boring Chelsea

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Way Way Back in 1971/72 you were either Chelsea or Leeds at Moulsecoomb School ----I liked Blue so I've been a closet Chelsea supporter since :eek:

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Horrible club with horrible fans. Arrogant a$$hole manager. Racist captain. Cheating & diving team of individuals.
Where would they be without Russian money?!

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Horrible club with horrible fans. Arrogant a$$hole manager. Racist captain. Cheating & diving team of individuals.

You forgot - soulless club with boring players, a boring plain blue home shirt and another boring Premier League title. Not many of their fans even bother turning out for the open-topped bus trophy parades through SW whatever, so bored are they of the whole thing. Will Mourinho really stay there for another tedious season? I've had more excitement sneakily putting my little finger into our cat's mouth when he's mid-yawn just to see the startled look on his face when the unsuspecting, and fairly thick little sausage clamps his teeth back down on my finger.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Nope, no congratulations - they are a bunch of overpaid scumbags managed by (arguably) the most obnoxious manager of his generation

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I really wish that the so called elite (clubs financed by a countries GDP) would feck off and form their super league and the rest would form new domestic leagues with new rules that give all clubs a chance ie even distribution of money to ensure competition.

For that to happen we'd need a time machine basically.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Respect to Palace fans for singing 'We support our local club' very loud today.
Did they also add...

...'but only when in the Premier League'.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The racist made a comment when interviewed about Rio's poor wife. In the studio they said that was classy. Never once associated the racist and class before.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Take out two words (racist captain) and everyone would be thinking you're talking about Bournemouth :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here