Actor help

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Hopefully Tony Bloom then gets eaten by Sharks !! :whistle::O:O

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
It's Michael Higgs, he played Andy Hunter in Eastenders and was also in The Bill.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Where is the NSC thespian when needed

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was in Teneriffe when son had a bar there and missed my flight home. Was told to go back at 2200 hrs and they would try to put me on a flight. Went back and over on the outer arears of the airport a Russian cargo plane was being loaded by fork lift under lights. It was unusual to see a Russian cargo plane in Teneriffe. Son took the number of the plane and phoned a mate who he worked with at BA. That flight didnt exist on any flight plans or schedules but we saw it. Is Maxwell dead or living in S America or somewhere else?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I was in Teneriffe when son had a bar there and missed my flight home. Was told to go back at 2200 hrs and they would try to put me on a flight. Went back and over on the outer arears of the airport a Russian cargo plane was being loaded by fork lift under lights. It was unusual to see a Russian cargo plane in Teneriffe. Son took the number of the plane and phoned a mate who he worked with at BA. That flight didnt exist on any flight plans or schedules but we saw it. Is Maxwell dead or living in S America or somewhere else?

So what linked that plane to Robert Maxwell?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

Was this on Football Rumours site from an Oxford fan?

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
M

**** me. Are you for real?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here