• Poll closed .

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I want Norwich

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Mick McCarthy is an experienced old war horse. Brentford know they're going to lose their manager, so the motivation will be lacking. I suspect Norwich will fail, as will the Smoggies.

But then, I'm usually wrong with these sort of predictions.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Who cares. Automatic promotion for us next year and yes I'm drunk and optimistic.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Norwich should walk it but you know the Championship, they also have an inexperienced manager for the second time in 12 months.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Look at the results between the clubs this season and I could not see past Middlesbrough, but based on their performances against the Albion I polled Norwich.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Quite hard to call this season. Often there's an outstanding candidate (not that they necessarily win it).

I've gone for Brentford. Just because nobody else has yet. Also I think Warburton is an excellent manager, and I wonder if the fact that he's off might draw the players together, in the hope of achieving something amazing and proving a point.

Brentford in the Premier League would be brilliant :clap2:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Look at the results between the clubs this season and I could not see past Middlesbrough, but based on their performances against the Albion I polled Norwich.

I think Norwich will win but if it was based on their performance at the Amex a few weeks ago I wouldn't be of that opinion

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Back to normal, real life.

Come on 'Boro, going to have a nibble @ 2s tonight

Boro.JPG

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Norwich v Brentford final with the plucky underdogs playing sublime football, as they do, and upsetting the odds as they join Bmuff in the Premiershit. And they will deserve it too.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Well SOME good news, after some of next term's renewed away visits not being ideal, the bookies appear to think that we shall at least retain Griffin Park as a day out.

ddddd.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here