Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think even SLB now agrees that Cameron deserves to be re elected.

nickrhodes

May 1, 2015
Much improved economy, low unemployment, understands the NHS needs massive financial support and the prospect of no inheritance tax for working class families. Even SLB I think agrees.

Lots of campaigning along the Kings Road yesterday, thankfully not a ukip in sight.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Simon Le Bon ...?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Sir Leon Best ...?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Some Local Bloke?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Hey [MENTION=32984]nickrhodes[/MENTION] ! Was it fun making the video to 'Girls on Film' ? We weren't allowed to watch it, but my brother did get a bootleg copy that we put on when Mum & Dad went to Church.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Much improved economy, low unemployment, understands the NHS needs massive financial support and the prospect of no inheritance tax for working class families. Even SLB I think agrees.

Lots of campaigning along the Kings Road yesterday, thankfully not a ukip in sight.

NHS nearly irreparably damaged, AAA credit rating lost, recovery delayed by two years, record number of working families in poverty, tax avoiding companies subsidised to pay minimum wage and avoid giving workers job security.
About 10% of estates currently pay any inheritance tax, still historically very low.
The most corrosive government in history.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
NHS nearly irreparably damaged, AAA credit rating lost, recovery delayed by two years, record number of working families in poverty, tax avoiding companies subsidised to pay minimum wage and avoid giving workers job security.
About 10% of estates currently pay any inheritance tax, still historically very low.
A fair summary. The IHT thing just beggars belief.

You couldn't make it up. Create a housing boom whereby the already comparatively advantaged get better off. Sit back and survey the damage. Don't give a toss and just think about how you can best sustain the inequity (should that be iniquity...?).

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

One of the strongest economic growth rates in the developed world, more people in work, far less unemployed, real wages rising, low inflation, navigated the ravages of one of the worst ecomonic crisis, credit rating AAA matching Germany and bettering France, effecive coalition with people start paying income tax raised to 10,600 p.a., spending on the NHS 7% of GDP double that of the 1960's, about 1% lower than germany but higher than Japan and Ireland etc

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
A fair summary. The IHT thing just beggars belief.

You couldn't make it up. Create a housing boom whereby the already comparatively advantaged get better off. Sit back and survey the damage. Don't give a toss and just think about how you can best sustain the inequity (should that be iniquity...?).

The housing problem is solved by supply. I know many would like to davle with demand side social engineering solutions such as higher tax, rent caps etc but building more is the answer

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Secret Leftie Bozza

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Self-serving leeching b******s?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
NHS nearly irreparably damaged, ...

stop there. why do people insist on talking down the NHS? what sort of frail and delicate flower do you think the NHS was that a mere 5 years later, after fiddling with some internal organisational structure, you'd consider it damaged? yes there are problems around the edges but that is not "irreparably damaged". if you think it is, then where is the party offering an improvment, because all i hear is "spend x billions" which doesn adress an actual problem.

also, there are no subsidies to companies (tax avoiding or otherwise) to pay minimum wage, if you refer to tax credits, thats a employee subsidy and was around well over a decade ago.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why do you think people who are left wing are stupid b*******?
It was a joke, we know they're not really b*******

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
stop there. why do people insist on talking down the NHS? what sort of frail and delicate flower do you think the NHS was that a mere 5 years later, after fiddling with some internal organisational structure, you'd consider it damaged? yes there are problems around the edges but that is not "irreparably damaged". if you think it is, then where is the party offering an improvment, because all i hear is "spend x billions" which doesn adress an actual problem.

also, there are no subsidies to companies (tax avoiding or otherwise) to pay minimum wage, if you refer to tax credits, thats a employee subsidy and was around well over a decade ago.

So in your opinion tax credits do not subsidise low paying employers who still turn a healthy profit for their shareholders?
I suppose next you'll be saying the huge housing benefit payouts in no way subsidise the second mortgage or thriving business of the private landlord/landlady :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here