Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Season Is Finally Over - drinking thread.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tonight I was mostly drinking, with trout, focaccia and salad, Red Hat Shiraz and Chenin Blanc....South African wine! Very nice.

Marvellous soggy scenes.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Getting this bottle of Coors out the way before embarking on my fave red - Mavrodaphne.

Watching the Twins grind it out v the WhiteSox, and wondering if I'll get pissed enough to buy the boxing before falling asleep on the undercard. I'd say the odds are about 4/6 right now.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Getting this bottle of Coors out the way before embarking on my fave red - Mavrodaphne.

Watching the Twins grind it out v the WhiteSox, and wondering if I'll get pissed enough to buy the boxing before falling asleep on the undercard. I'd say the odds are about 4/6 right now.

Kenco black coffee here.

I haven't got SKY or anything, but out of interest how much are they charging to buy the boxing?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
McEwan's Export earlier and now moved on to a bottle of Campo Viejo Rioja and anticipating more McEwan's later to celebrate putting this shite season behind us. It could have been worse, I've seen 3 out the 4 away wins.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just hared a bottle of red with the Mrs when out for a meal.

Will go for a bottle red first after watching some more of the cricket.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Lime and soda. I'm in a place called The Oak Barn somewhere in mid-Sussex and driving. I shall hit the red when home.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kenco black coffee here.

I haven't got SKY or anything, but out of interest how much are they charging to buy the boxing?

£19.95, but I think they ramp it up for the last-minute PISSHEADS who roll in with a kebab at 2am and think "feckit, g..g..ghh...go-onden"

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
£19.95, but I think they ramp it up for the last-minute PISSHEADS who roll in with a kebab at 2am and think "feckit, g..g..ghh...go-onden"

What time is the actual fight ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What time is the actual fight ?

Around 4am apparently.
I was thinking of investing if it was a 2am jobbie, but 4am I'll just be zombiefied. No. I'll be asleep.
I know you can watch the re-runs in the morning, but....its not the SAME is it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here