Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton Out

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Feel sorry for all those who made the long, expensive trip up from Sussex.....still at least they got a free pint and a pie out of it.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Can't lie, I'm worried.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Feel sorry for all those who made the long, expensive trip up from Sussex.....still at least theh got a free pint and a pie out of it.

Absolutely! Let's have yet another pre-season without a manger until July and let someone else recruit players.

I do agree with stupid substitutions however. Should have brought Tilley on instead of CMS.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
No ambition, about as passionate as a potato, get rid now and save next season, please!!!!

I've said this before, I can't believe anyone seriously thinks this is a good idea. We need stability! The last two summers we have struggled with managerial uncertainty. We desperately need stability and to give Hughton the funds to work with to improve the squad and do better next season. It's so simple, I can't believe anyone can miss it!

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
A very dreary end to the season. Goals drying up and lacklustre performances. We need to start our recruitment early in pre-season to really be in with a chance in my opinion.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We need stability, BUT is he the manager to take us to the top 6? Can't see it.

I would like to see him given the chance. Defensively we are looking much better. Just need to sort out the attack.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Just said similar on the match thread. Lost a huge amount of respect for CH today. A chance to try something different, 2 upfront maybe, give Tilley a run out. No, same formation, defensive and going for a 0-0. Pathetic. Giving the young lad on for 3 seconds says it all. Ultra cautious, ultra defensive, ultra boring.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Hughton has done his job this season our aim was to survive and we did that. With better personal in some areas Hughtons tactics will work in this league, I think he will get us into the top six next season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So far he is emulating Russell Slade , the points from the next 20 league games will seal his fate either way.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
At best mid table mediocrity next season.

Unless he grows a pair of balls and takes some risks for a change.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Got to start afresh now. Hopefully a few reasonable signings in key areas this summer (early if possible). Enough with the pessimism.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here