Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford - Good luck guys

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Lets hope they can go on and win the playoffs and make the Premier League and be another team unfancied etc to make it to the big time.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Prefer Norwich personally or Middlesbrough as I would not want to play either next year and Brentford is a fairly decent day out

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I can't see Brentford beating Middlesborough but you never can tell.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Hope Brentford fail miserably. Would prefer Norwich. How many more clubs do you want to go up that haven't previously and then come back down with vastly improved resources?

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Hope Brentford fail miserably. Would prefer Norwich. How many more clubs do you want to go up that haven't previously and then come back down with vastly improved resources?
Your problem is with the inequitable distribution of resources in football, not Brentford FC. Go Bees!

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Your problem is with the inequitable distribution of resources in football, not Brentford FC. Go Bees!

No I want us to have the best chance of getting out of this division. In recent years QPR, Forest, Watford and Derby have been improved by rich owners. Then you have smaller teams like Palace, Bournemouth and Burnley who have managed to get promoted and when they come back down will never be as crap as they were a few years ago. Please lets hope Brentford don't get added to that list as well.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
No I want us to have the best chance of getting out of this division. In recent years QPR, Forest, Watford and Derby have been improved by rich owners. Then you have smaller teams like Palace, Bournemouth and Burnley who have managed to get promoted and when they come back down will never be as crap as they were a few years ago. Please lets hope Brentford don't get added to that list as well.
Again, you're concentrating on the symptoms, not the cause. Yes, I want Brighton to succeed, but within a meritocratic framework. Stopping one club from benefiting from the inequality in football won't guarantee that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here