Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did we miss a trick in relation to Warburton?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
With everything that was going on at the beginning of the year with Nathan Jones doing a sterling job manning the ship and Brentford doing their best to make Mark Warburton's position almost untenable...I wonder whether any senior members of the club considered the credentials of the Brentford coach. Whoever gets him in have got a diamond on their hands.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
With everything that was going on at the beginning of the year with Nathan Jones doing a sterling job manning the ship and Brentford doing their best to make Mark Warburton's position almost untenable...I wonder whether any senior members of the club considered the credentials of the Brentford coach. Whoever gets him in have got a diamond on their hands.

Are you suggesting we get another manager who doesn't see eye to eye with his employers?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are you suggesting we get another manager who doesn't see eye to eye with his employers?

You'd think they may reconsider going down the Brighton route seeing as how shit a similar system to the one Brentford intend to switch to has worked out for us this season?

Brentford are good to watch, we are the dullest team in the league.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
You'd think they may reconsider going down the Brighton route seeing as how shit a similar system to the one Brentford intend to switch to has worked out for us this season?

Brentford are good to watch, we are the dullest team in the league.

Not arguing with what you are saying re Brentford however, at the end of the day how a club is run is down to the owner/chairman, whether we like it or not.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I'd have him. He's young & hungry and has made a good team on the cheap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here