Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another nail in the coffin of football as the working mans game.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I would be over the limit nearly every match. If they did that at the Amex i would jack football in.

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
Paul Barber won't be happy.

Yes he will. You'll have to drink once in the stadium.

To be honest though I can't see it affecting many. They'll target fans making a noise on their way into the ground so keep quiet and no problems.

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015

To be honest though I can't see it affecting many. They'll target fans making a noise on their way into the ground so keep quiet and no problems.

Good point :)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

The Amex is already a library at the best of times. I don't want to see this EVER implemented at our stadium. That reply by you is utterly pointless and is the sort of mentality that is killing football.

You can't beat a good sing song on trains/at stations/in pubs and WALKING TO THE STADIUM.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Cambridge is a magnet for drunken hooligans, with a total of THREE arrests in ONE season for alcohol related offences. I simply can't imagine living in such a hell-hole.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Stupid unnecessary idea. It has nothing to do with 'class' though. Strange bit of shoehorning there.

Do middle class fans not drink?

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
****ing hell, that's ridiculous. If someone is drunk and disorgerly, then refuse them entry for being drunk and disorderly. Since when did that have anything to do with a breathalyser?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

Yeah, we need to get rid of all that atmosphere and feel good bollox and march on to a more sterile future.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The Amex is already a library at the best of times. I don't want to see this EVER implemented at our stadium. That reply by you is utterly pointless and is the sort of mentality that is killing football.

You can't beat a good sing song on trains/at stations/in pubs and WALKING TO THE STADIUM.
this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here