Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rio Ferdinand

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Sad news, his wife has died from cancer, she was being treated at the Royal Marsden and died last night.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Very , very sad, 3 young kids without their mum as well, thoughts go to him , the kids and the family.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
RIP little lady

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
This is really sad news, Always had mixed feelings about Rio but no one, least of all parents with a young family, should have to go through this.

Bloody hell. I opened this thread hoping it was going to give me a reason to lay the boot into a player I really don't like.

And now I feel so terribly sad for him, three younguns too.

Cancer is a ****.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bloody hell. I opened this thread hoping it was going to give me a reason to lay the boot into a player I really don't like.

Cancer is a ****.

All that.

Bad times.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012

Cancer is a ****.
Same here. No-one should have to go through that, especially a young family. Horrible.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A terrible thing to happen. RIP. I hope her family find strength today and the following months and years.

It beats me why anyone has to comment on whether they liked Rio or not.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Horrible news. Cancer is evil. Hope the scientists can make more breakthroughs to reduce the number of cases like this.

RIP

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014

Cancer is a ****.
I like and have always liked Rio.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
It's so desperately sad.
The news says a 'short battle with cancer'. Frightening. My younger brother (33) was diagnosed with cancer the end of last year. For now he's doing well and getting great treatment (God bless the NHS). I can only assume this cancer was just too virulent for this young mother. Horrible. RIP.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here