Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
CD_cKfUW8AAnS53.jpg

:ffsparr:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Looks like he is on holiday now. Bit like our players have been for these last few games.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We have been so shit this season and must hold a record that should make the Guiness book for the number of goals scored by our strikers this season. Apart from Wigan, we have been the most underachieving team in the whole football league. Not sure we should be laughing at any other teams or their managers.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Evans said some time ago he would wear shorts and a sombrero to Rotherhams last match of the season if he kept them up. Thats all.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Rotherham United manager Steve Evans says his team's Championship survival was inspired by a Millwall player claiming the Millers lacked guts.

They beat Reading 2-1 on Tuesday to ensure their survival and relegate Millwall and Wigan instead.

"A Millwall player said we've not got bottle. I've got 12 bottles of pink finest Champagne and we'll be drinking them for about a week," said Evans.

"Look forward to League One, son, and keep your trap shut."

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
On the one hand, he's an obnoxious oaf, but on the other, he's a very passionate manager and I grudgingly admire him for that; makes a change from some of the soulless zombies that just quote football cliches.

Legend - a rare example of a manager on the same level as fans - whether that's good thing or not, discuss - I'm in the hell yes camp

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Rotherham United manager Steve Evans says his team's Championship survival was inspired by a Millwall player claiming the Millers lacked guts.

They beat Reading 2-1 on Tuesday to ensure their survival and relegate Millwall and Wigan instead.

"A Millwall player said we've not got bottle. I've got 12 bottles of pink finest Champagne and we'll be drinking them for about a week," said Evans.

"Look forward to League One, son, and keep your trap shut."

Love this..........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here