Sky Bet Championship

Venue: Riverside Stadium
Date: Saturday 2nd May 2015
Kick-off: 12:15 BST
Referee: Andy Madley
Assistants: Daniel Cook, Wade Norcott
Fourth official: Seb Stockbridge

TEAM NEWS

• [*=left]Middlesbrough could be without full-back George Friend, who is serving the first suspension of his career after being sent off against Fulham.
    [*=left]Leading goalscorer Patrick Bamford (ankle) is a major concern for Aitor Karanka but Jonathan Woodgate is close to recovering from a hamstring injury.
    [*=left]Brighton boss Chris Hughton will be without Mustapha Carayol, who is ineligible to face his parent club.
    [*=left]His place could be taken by Craig Mackail-Smith for his final appearance.

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-Head

• [*=left]Middlesbrough won the earlier meeting this season 2-1 at the Amex Stadium in October.
    [*=left]Boro have won the past two meetings. Brighton's most recent win was 1-0 at the Riverside Stadium in December last season.
    [*=left]Brighton have won the last two meetings at the Riverside Stadium. Middlesbrough's last win at home was 1-0 in December 2011.

Middlesbrough

• [*=left]Middlesbrough lost 4-3 at Fulham last Saturday - their first defeat in four games.
    [*=left]The Teessiders have won 11 of their past 12 home games, losing the other. Their only defeat at the Riverside Stadium since August was 1-0 against Leeds on 21 February.
Brighton

• [*=left]Brighton have lost five of their last six games, drawing the other. Their last win was 1-0 at Blackburn on 21 March.
    [*=left]That win at Blackburn is the Seagulls' only victory in their past nine away games, drawing three and losing five.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is this a pre-season friendly?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
1-1

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Are you predicting a debut goal for Tilley ?

I would not go that far but it would be nice

I remember leaving home while I lived in Shrewsbury and watched another Albion youngster score his first goal for us at Hereford

only wish we had another like him

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is Stockdale's number up ???

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 17s17 seconds ago
#BHAFC team v #MFC: Walton, Halford, Greer, Dunk, Bennett; Ince, Stephens, Kayal; Forster-Caskey, LuaLua, O'Grady. #MFCvBHA
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 53s54 seconds ago
#BHAFC subs v #MFC: Stockdale (GK), Bruno, Calderon, Holla, Tilley, Mackail-Smith, Best. #MFCvBHA

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I would not go that far but it would be nice

I remember leaving home while I lived in Shrewsbury and watched another Albion youngster score his first goal for us at Hereford

only wish we had another like him

That game finished 1-1 too :thumbsup:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Delighted to see Walton in goal. I wouldn't have Best on the bench to be honest and hope we bring the youngster on at some stage

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here