Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're all waking up to exciting news

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The crodonilson household just like many other millions of households up and down the nation are waking up to the extremely exciting news that the Duchess of Cambridge is in the early stages of labour. What a great gift for the nation on the eve of the general election.

Gon on Catherine, you can do it!!! Push! Push! Push!

:clap:

Prime Minister David Cameron told BBC Breakfast it was "very exciting news".

He added: "With the rest of the nation I'll be wishing them well today, hoping for a healthy and happy outcome. What better news for us all to wake up to this morning."

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
And, the icing on the cake is, the baby might have the same birthdate as David Beckham. Yippee feckin dooo.

Clackers for everyone

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
A friend once described the aftermath of child birth like 'someone had let off a hand grenade down there' I'd like to see Kay Burley give that kind of insight on Sky news rather than the usual stand outside a hospital nothing is happening gubbins.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A friend once described the aftermath of child birth like 'someone had let off a hand grenade down there' I'd like to see Kay Burley give that kind of insight on Sky news rather than the usual stand outside a hospital nothing is happening gubbins.

She's already been on this morning and described the atmosphere down there as 'electric'. Crowds in many more hundreds gathering as we speak.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Wish I was there to join in the festivities and fun and frolics

Capturexx.JPG

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Can we see it on pay-per-view?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
She's already been on this morning and described the atmosphere down there as 'electric'. Crowds in many more hundreds gathering as we speak.

In my experience it's anything but an electric atmosphere 'down there' As Robbie Williams once said 'it's like watching your favourite pub burn down'

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It says on the BBC website a crowd have been camping outside the hospital for TWO WEEKS!

Honestly, where do they send off for these *****?

It also states Kate has been on maternity leave. Huh? From what?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
God bless you ma'am, now push!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
shock horror skinny royal bint having a baby, coming into one of the richest families in the world

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
It says on the BBC website a crowd have been camping outside the hospital for TWO WEEKS!

Honestly, where do they send off for these *****?

It also states Kate has been on maternity leave. Huh? From what?

Thought squatting was illegal. The police must be having a field day LOL

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Well I woke up at 2 in the morning to what sounded like some paranormal creature moaning outside, it kept me up for 2 hours, eventually I gathered the courage to look at the window and it turns out there's a ****ing cat gang that congregates in my garden in the early morning, eventually I went downstairs to shoo the cats away, eventually I had an hour's sleep at 6:30ish, so what was the news?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
shock horror skinny royal bint having a baby, coming into one of the richest families in the world

Shock horror, a lefty w@nkfest about money, your jealousy knows no bounds you bitter old man. Surprise you didn't mention food banks?

Not really sure to be honest that they had any choice in who they are and what they were born in too or the media circus that's surrounds them and I find all this outrage of them having a family, like any normal person by the way a bit tasteless.

A nice couple , and certainly more grounded than what's gone before them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here