Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No footty? I have 2 day tickets for the Foodies Festival, on Hove Lawns £15 the pair.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
Normal price is £13 each. Duped purchase, doh.

Need to collect from 7 dials area, Brighton.. PM if interested.

Various food stalls (maybe some free samples!), cooking demonstrations, bars, side shows etc.

more info on the event- www.foodiesfestival.com

Tickets are valid any day, between 2 - 4 May. Open from 11am to 8pm. ** PRICE NOW £15 the pair **

WP_20150502_001.jpg WP_20150502_003.jpg WP_20150502_004.jpg

Last edited:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
What does one actually do at a food festival? This is a genuine question. I see there are chef master classes, but these require further (free) tickets when you're there. Are you essentially paying for the privilege of paying again to buy food?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What does one actually do at a food festival? This is a genuine question. I see there are chef master classes, but these require further (free) tickets when you're there. Are you essentially paying for the privilege of paying again to buy food?

That's exactly what it was last year. Pay to get in then buy stuff. There seems a lot more to do in terms of demos, talks and classes this year. Got my entry tickets free anyway :p:cheers:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

It's like paying to go into a supermarket! Avoid in my opinion! ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here