Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Coca-Cola Saga

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Morning!

Just a bit about the Coke win that I've done for my weekly blogs - a bit of light reading if anyone is interested!

http://berrylogberry.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/the-coca-cola-saga.html

Pitch.JPG

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Enjoyed that - thank you. Couple of things - "my son's older brother" is surely your son too ?

And, 'twas me that broke the news of the signing on here !

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Enjoyed that - thank you. Couple of things - "my son's older brother" is surely your son too ?

And, 'twas me that broke the news of the signing on here !

Aha the lad who came with me was my ex partner's son. MY son was a child I had with her. If that makes sense!?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Thanks to all for clicking and reading.
It's the most read blog I've had since Christmas!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Thanks to all for clicking and reading.
It's the most read blog I've had since Christmas!

A good read, but YOU are CLEARLY FULLY responsible for Palace being in the Premier League, and must forever be deemed a TRAITOR.

I'm off to round up a LYNCH MOB.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
A good read, but YOU are CLEARLY FULLY responsible for Palace being in the Premier League, and must forever be deemed a TRAITOR.

I'm off to round up a LYNCH MOB.

:lol:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
A very good read Aaron. Well done

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That was really interesting. I was so excited when I heard that a Brighton fan had won the competition, we really needed the cash! I had entered as well so was keeping an eye on it, I remember that Leeds had loads of entries so I naturally thought they would get the prize....unlucky!

Sorry to hear that you got grief, I guess that most could be put down to jealousy, and fair play to you for keeping CKR's reasons for being transferred to yourself. I tried to get the information out of you years later, getting blood out of a stone would have been easier!

A good read.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
and fair play to you for keeping CKR's reasons for being transferred to yourself. I tried to get the information out of you years later, getting blood out of a stone would have been easier!

A good read.

Cheers!
Dick Knight gave some explanation in his book, but I doubt we'll ever hear it all in it's entirety.. There's not a huge amount extra that I know, but if nothing else I'm quite good about being discreet!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here