Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green Party wants 'three person marriages'. Hilarious.

CherryInHove

Apr 16, 2015
That article didn't say that the Green party "want" three person marriages anywhere.

Ms Bennett replied that although the Green Party “at present” has no specific policy on legal partnerships involving more than two people, members could develop one and vote for it to be introduced.

That's exactly the way the Green party works, the members vote for the policies of the party, so all she's saying is that at the moment they have no stance on it but if the members of the Green party wanted that, it could possibly happen.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Well it's going to happen sooner rather than later particularly as commercial interests are considered more important than the planet.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Natalie Bennett, Australian living in the UK leading a fairytale political party and telling us we should abolish the House of Lords and the monarchy.

End of credibility.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Natalie Bennett, Australian living in the UK leading a fairytale political party and telling us we should abolish the House of Lords and the monarchy.

End of credibility.

I don't mind the royals but I fail to see how being an anti-monarchist should destroy anyone's credibility?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I don't mind the royals but I fail to see how being an anti-monarchist should destroy anyone's credibility?

So would I, if she wasn't a foreigner living in a monarchist country!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here