Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Lotto

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Seagull Lotto

It's been asked before and I'll ask again.
The jackpot this week is £21.5 million. Now if it's a Seagulls lotto is that only us that plays and one of us must win £21,500,000 because the way I read it that is what is says. Can someone find the print that clearly or unclearly states that a BHA supporter wont win the £27.5 million jackpot?

The jackpot this week is £21.5 million. Now if it's a Seagulls lotto is that only us that plays and one of us must win £21,500,000 because the way I read it that is what is says. Can someone find the print that clearly or unclearly states that a BHA supporter wont win the £27.5 million jackpot?

Might have to share with simmo

You mean to say you ain't won it yet!?
You must be the only one.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I used to play the seagulls lottery with a standing order. Even got a free shirt a couple of years back. But that lottery seemed to stop.
Meanwhile I've read and reread the advert and nothing says that the Seagulls Lotto £25.5 million roll over first prize can be won by anyone other than a seagulls ticket buyer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here