Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James Tilley

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Excellent news, delighted for him. He is a first-year scholar, still only 16.

Des Hutchinson was in the matchday squad for the home game against Ipswich. Pleased that Chris Hughton seems willing to reward the youngsters with a taste of being involved with the first team.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Excellent news, delighted for him. He is a first-year scholar, still only 16.

Des Hutchinson was in the matchday squad for the home game against Ipswich. Pleased that Chris Hughton seems willing to reward the youngsters with a taste of being involved with the first team.

Didn't Jake Robinson debut as a 16 year old at the a Riverside in the cup a few years back? I know he came on as a sub, think it was his first game.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Didn't Jake Robinson debut as a 16 year old at the a Riverside in the cup a few years back? I know he came on as a sub, think it was his first game.

Wasn't JR's debut at Withdean v Forest Green or someone in the JPT?

(That could have been his first goal, come to think of it)

So does anyone know much about him? What type of player is he? I always thought Charlie Harris & Jordan Maguire-Drew would be the next to step up
Most exciting thing that's happened to Billingshurst since Budgens closed down last month. Titanic's your man for the real local info though, I'm a few kms up the road and over the border.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Have only seen one u21 game, v Bolton the other week. He came on as a sub, and was more an attacking midfielder, than out and out striker, I guess more of a Texeira than a leonbest

He was very good and tidy on the ball, and was always looking to make the killer pass.

He did look incredibly young, even amongst the u21s

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
I've never seen him play; in fact I'd never heard of him until now. But yes, he's much better than Leon Best.

I hadn't heard of him either. In the good old days of Reserve team football we were pretty much always aware of who was 'waiting in the wings' now unless you go to DS matches you haven't a clue who they are, what age, position etc. Sometimes you get to know of names and then they totally disappear. Perhaps this is something the club could improve on.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
I've always been impressed with Rob Hunt the left sided full back when I've seen him play. Would love to see him given a game and step up to the full squad. We've been desperate for a left back since we've been at the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here