Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cameron v Miliband v Clegg: the official Question Time match thread

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
In fine NSC tradition, I shall decide who I thought 'won it' before it even starts.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nigel Farage gets his own 30 minute slot on BBC1 (England) at 22.50

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Cameron will be tetchy but trying look like he is up for the fight, Ed will be just plain weird and prefix every answer with, "thank you for asking that question, Bozza" [slow, deliberate turn to camera lens to deliver over rehearsed answer] and Clegg will just look like he's lucky to be there - which frankly he is.

Looking forward to it, me.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will Dave be rolling up his shirt sleeves to give the impression he represents the working class ???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Cameron will be tetchy but trying look like he is up for the fight, Ed will be just plain weird and prefix every answer with, "thank you for asking that question, Bozza" [slow, deliberate turn to camera lens to deliver over rehearsed answer] and Clegg will just look like he's lucky to be there - which frankly he is.

Looking forward to it, me.
Ed will also keep saying 'and let me tell you why that is...' as part of every answer as well.

Not sure who'll win the race to mention 'hard working families' the most.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Will we get a straight answer to the question where the £12billion welfare cuts will come from if the Tories are elected ?

from welfare. theres £111bn to chose from.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Will we get a straight answer to the question where the £12billion welfare cuts will come from if the Tories are elected ?

:lolol:

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Are we really going to have a labour/snp government in 7 days? ****kkk everything about that. Keep the Tories in please...

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Solid by Cameron played to conservative strengths Ed started on the back foot got a feeling this is going to be 30min of uncomfortable facial expressions

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here