Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

As an American i am disappointed my country is not in the eurovision music contest.

Jules

Jan 17, 2013
Yes I know we can't be as we're not in Europe ( duh ) but it does look sick.

I'm going to make my husband watch it with me next week !

p.s. to avoid upsetting any people like hans gray etc I will not be posting any more on my favourite topic property ! I've been told not to by someone with a weird name..

come on England, top 5 this time please.

Going to get some girlfds in New York to watch it on the internet and vote if they are able to ..

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Yes I know we can't be as we're not in Europe ( duh ) but it does look sick.

I'm going to make my husband watch it with me next week !

p.s. to avoid upsetting any people like hans gray etc I will not be posting any more on my favourite topic property ! I've been told not to by someone with a weird name..

come on England, top 5 this time please.

Going to get some girlfds in New York to watch it on the internet and vote if they are able to ..

It's the United Kingdom------you are welcome to take over from us btw:rock:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Can't you support Israel? It's not in Europe and America fully supports them in everything else.

Thanks for the tip on the flat by the way. I reckon Preston Park is after it. Trying to scare people off.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
You're pretty much on the ball using the word sick, certainly makes me want to vomit.

As has been said, don't know why we bother. All gone political and the music is w@nk.

Q.E.D.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Well it isn't a "music" contest that's for sure. Not even a song contest, just a lets vote for our mates and political pay masters evening.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I actually find the whole thing pretty fun to watch, as long as you set your expectations correctly beforehand.

If you go in thinking it's going to be a serious musical duel between top acts then you're going to be drastically disapointed/annoyed.

If you instead decide that you're going to watch with mates and beers, mocking the acts as they deliver their respective abominations whilst furiously defending one you've decided is your favourite (I almost always pick Greece at this point) from everyone (including dodgy scorers), it's quite a good laugh.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A spliff before hand and it's brilliant. Shame Terry has gone really.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
that bird that sang "I am the voice blah blah blah"

well shaggable

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I enjoy Eurovision - good entertainment, just so long as it's not taken entirely seriously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here