Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Three men have been sentenced for raping a 19-year old at a house party in Brighton..

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Three men have been sentenced for raping a 19-year old woman during a house party in Brighton.

Rani Mishrigi, 25, a doorman, of Hangleton Manor Close, Hove; Kurlos Ramzi, 25, unemployed, of Flint Close, Portslade; and Hany Mohamed, 26, unemployed, of Regency Square, Brighton, were sentenced at Hove Crown Court today.
Mishrigi was sentenced to six years, Mohamed was sentenced to nine years, and Ramzi was sentenced to seven years.
They will also be registered sex offenders for life.
They had all been found guilty after a two week trial at the same Court in March this year.

The incident happened on 26 July 2013 when the Brighton woman, now 21, was raped at the party, which took place at a flat in New England Road then occupied by Mohamed.
Detective Constable Brad Lozynski said; "This young woman was a guest at the party, and when the three defendants saw that she was in a vulnerable state through drink, they each decided to take advantage of the opportunity to have sex with her, which she was clearly in no state to consent to.
"At the trial they all maintained that she had consented, but her testimony and supporting forensic evidence was compelling, and the jury saw through their lies.
"This case reinforces the message that we will always take such reports seriously and will fully investigate, and that consent to any sexual activity must be shown to be fully and freely agreed to by everyone involved."

Words fail me.... apart from Scum....

Attachments

• ImageGen (23).jpg-pwrt2 (1).jpg
    ImageGen (23).jpg-pwrt2 (1).jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2,170

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
like the look of the one on the left, nice smile, lets see how he is smiling when he becomes some fqqkers bitch in Wandsworth.
:bigwave:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Rape sentences are never long enough in my opinion. A woman's life is completely wrecked from it. It really is a horrific crime.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I will never understand how this sort of thing could even crop up in a conversation between these men. One person is absolutely disgusting but for there to also be two others, who also agree it's a good idea...it's just unthinkable.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Surely he'll be on the numbers ?

I assume by numbers you mean rule 43, well maybe, but unless the exercise seperately from the other rule 43 prisoners, one of them will either shag or stab them.
and personally I don't care which

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I assume by numbers you mean rule 43, well maybe, but unless the exercise seperately from the other rule 43 prisoners, one of them will either shag or stab them.
and personally I don't care which

So even on rule 43 there is a hierarchy ??

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
So even on rule 43 there is a hierarchy ??

to right there is ask Brady
it would be very nice to segregate all of this scum, seperate cells , seperate exercise ect ect, but due to the fact that there have not been to many new prisons built and a desperate shortage of prison officers, and personally I don't think there is any room for privatism in the prison service and there are plenty of ex-servicemen and women who could do the job very well but its a matter of the shite pay prison officers get and now there is some dispute about retiring age.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Rape sentences are never long enough in my opinion. A woman's life is completely wrecked from it. It really is a horrific crime.

Agreed. It must be a horrible feeling to have the man or woman (remember men are raped as well) back on the street, just as perhaps one has got some sort of order back to their life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here