Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone dealt with Osborn Humphreys in Shoreham. They have just listed a bargain for sale.

Jules

Jan 17, 2013
Anyone had any dealings with Osborn Humpheys estate agents in Shoreham.

They have just listed a 3 bed flat in Wilbury grange in hove which needs modernising but would be worth £375-400,000 done up.

They have listed it at a price of £229,950 which seems very cheap indeed.

Anyone know anything about them as seems very odd. wish I had the money to buy it !

Jules

Jan 17, 2013
Nope. I have NO connection with the flat or the estate agents selling it. I just think its odd that its is sooo cheap.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Well spotted. I went to an Open House Art Exhibition in that block last year and they are great flats. I've done up a flat like that in Clapham and another in Furze Croft. Good price but it is a block viewing with bids so could go higher. I think I will have a look at this one. £3,000 pa service charge is high so probably includes heating and hot water??

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
PS. Could you delete the thread now? You certainly would not have put it on if you were selling.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton

They have just listed a 3 bed flat in Wilbury grange in hove which needs modernising but would be worth £375-400,000 done up.

Anyone know anything about them as seems very odd. wish I had the money to buy it !

leasehold ? if so a short lease will reduce price as it needs to be renewed and lenders will not normally grant a mortgage to a short lease

Jules

Jan 17, 2013
apparently has a 999 year lease !. Once again I have NO connection in any way with the flat or the agents selling it.

As it is advertised on Rightmove everyone can see it anyway, why would I waste my time putting it on nsc !!

just think the agents have totally got the price wrong which is odd or is their something more sinister going on !!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
952 years lease left but would have to check that of course. The third bedroom is a broom cupboard so the £375,000 price is nowhere near achievable but still worth a look.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Take bedroom 3 wall out next to the kitchen, then you have a decent kitchen / dinning area.

That store room and second loo, knock the bathroom into the store room and move the loo into there, then use the current loo as a store room?

Also need to sort out that wall between the living room and master bedroom.

Thanks for that, Kirsty.

Sounds like you have an interest in this getting sold quickly???

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Six of the last 9 threads on NSC started by [MENTION=26730]Jules[/MENTION] are as follows:

1. "Anyone dealt with Osborn Humphreys in Shoreham" - a thread about a property sale that [MENTION=26730]Jules[/MENTION] has 'no interest in'.

2. "Simply Sales. New Estate Agents opening 23rd March" - a thread about a wonderfully 'professional' new Estate Agents that 'a girlfriend' told [MENTION=26730]Jules[/MENTION] about.

3. "Allagents.co.uk. Worst King and Chasemore, Hove" - a thread about a listing the [MENTION=26730]Jules[/MENTION] happened to come across, disparaging another Estate Agent.

4. "BAKE, a fab new cafe opening in Church Road Hove" - a thread extolling the virtues of a 'high quality new cafe' that [MENTION=26730]Jules[/MENTION] has 'no commercial interest' in.

5. "King and Chasemore. Worst Estate Agent in hove?" - a thread in which [MENTION=26730]Jules[/MENTION] tells us of his woes as a customer of a Hove Esate Agent.

6. "L'eglise Church Road Hove, now re-opened" - a thread where we are informed about the great re-opening under new ownership, of another eatery, that [MENTION=26730]Jules[/MENTION] has 'no connection to'.

To be honest if I were [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] and were slightly more cynical, I'd think that [MENTION=26730]Jules[/MENTION] was somewhat taking the piss.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Six of the last 9 threads on NSC started by [MENTION=26730]Jules[/MENTION] are as follows:

1. "Anyone dealt with Osborn Humphreys in Shoreham" - a thread about a property sale that [MENTION=26730]Jules[/MENTION] has 'no interest in'.

2. "Simply Sales. New Estate Agents opening 23rd March" - a thread about a wonderfully 'professional' new Estate Agents that 'a girlfriend' told [MENTION=26730]Jules[/MENTION] about.

3. "Allagents.co.uk. Worst King and Chasemore, Hove" - a thread about a listing the [MENTION=26730]Jules[/MENTION] happened to come across, disparaging another Estate Agent.

4. "BAKE, a fab new cafe opening in Church Road Hove" - a thread extolling the virtues of a 'high quality new cafe' that [MENTION=26730]Jules[/MENTION] has 'no commercial interest' in.

5. "King and Chasemore. Worst Estate Agent in hove?" - a thread in which [MENTION=26730]Jules[/MENTION] tells us of his woes as a customer of a Hove Esate Agent.

6. "L'eglise Church Road Hove, now re-opened" - a thread where we are informed about the great re-opening under new ownership, of another eatery, that [MENTION=26730]Jules[/MENTION] has 'no connection to'.

To be honest if I were [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] and were slightly more cynical, I'd think that [MENTION=26730]Jules[/MENTION] was somewhat taking the piss.

BURN him! :flameboun

simpsons-angry-villagers.jpg

Jules

Jan 17, 2013
I am very interested in property and I eat out a lot. Is that a crime. Im not taking the pi xx at all. U r a very sad person !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here