Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green Party Racists

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Not one single ethnic minority in this picture.............. image.jpg

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Forcing ethnic minority's into things like this just to include them is positive discrimination, which is illegal

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
How would you know the ethnicity of everyone in that picture?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
What he means is there are no Blacks although he doesn`t want to say it.

Nope, I meant there are no ethnic minorities , if I'd wanted to say no blacks I'd have said it.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
How would you know the ethnicity of everyone in that picture?

So you'll agree that those castigating UKIP recently for not having any ethnic minorities in their literature are way off the mark ?. Yes or no will do .

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't know how having black people or any ethnic minority denotes the party is not racist. The most racist chap I know is Sri Lankan, hates blacks with a passion. A significant number of blacks hate Pakistanis and don't want anymore in this country. But you UKIP supporters wouldn't have taken that into account. Because you're as thick as shit in a milk bottle.

D

Deleted member 22389

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It seems to be when its a UKIP picture.

UKIP is a party standing on a "tough on immigration" ticket. If you can't see that UKIP might need to pay particular attention to it's ethnic make-up in it's photo opportunities given the implications of that policy (in contrast to the Greens), you're being a bit of a clown.

What you're doing is the equivalent of showing a UKIP candidate driving around in a Hummer. Then when people react in a way to suggest it doesn't matter, you would whinge that it seems to matter if it's a Green party candidate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here