Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC probs

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
On iPhone still getting redirected to gambling apps literally every 30 secs or so. Really bad over last few days. Wha gwan?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Tapatalk is rubbish

It might not be as good as it originally was, but I think it is a lot better than when it turned really bad. I use it all the time on my iPhone and get on with it just fine.

As above, there is the NSC native mobile view which is also better than trying to use the main desktop view on a phone.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Twice today I have been trying to reply to a post, when the screen has turned black, and a sad looking file appeared with Aw snap. There was a reload option which took me back to the post I was quoting but the words I had been typing had gone.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Ever since Bozza changed the format to large it crashes on my phone repeatedly. I also can't see the right-most words on a lot of peoples posts.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I also can't see the right-most words on a lot of peoples posts.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................Notters is a tw*t :)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
...................................................................................................................................................................................................Notters is a tw*t :)

I should add that I use a PC to access NSC during the day...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here