Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colunga exit in doubt

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Intelligent player who delivers a good ball. Apparently best position more central, but as per Baldock played out of position.

Would be pleased if he stayed.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Still probably has something to add. He was on for top scorer (for what that's worth) before he left.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I liked him, plainly CH didn't because he had players who were so much better at his disposal so let him out on loan, having hardly played him.. Yet another feck up. He definitely offered far more than CMS or Best and maybe even COG imo.

Bizarre decision to let him go when we were so lacking in pace. I think Baldock was fit at the time though which may have swayed it.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I liked him too, had the ability to get his head up and play the right pass. Also showed good movement when played up front, such as away at Spurs.

If we stick with a 3-5-2 and give him a chance up front I think he could flourish. You get the feeling the clubs mind is already made up on him though.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not the worst player I've ever seen, and not the best either. On balance I'd prefer it if we did manage to off-load him in the summer, for no better reason really than that he was part of that awful summer of dreadful recruitment and panic buys which I'd rather forget all about! Bit harsh on Colunga, I know, but that's how I see it.

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
I like Colunga so no problem here. Infact. This is the perfect chance for him to prove himself.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's just about average, so fits in pretty well with our recent recruitment policy.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Decent squad player , would keep for another season - but we need to get two strong strikers to replace CMS , COG and Best

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
He's just about average, so fits in pretty well with our recent recruitment policy.

That's about the size of it. Nobody other than stattos will remember him ever having been here a couple of years down the line.
Just another archetypal :shrug: player in far too long a line of them.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not good enough if we're serious about top 6 - get rid.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here