Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains delayed

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
oh yay - i commute through here 10 times a week, looking forward to my journey home later

beakyburn

Aug 15, 2012
oh yay - i commute through here 10 times a week, looking forward to my journey home later
Man driven to anger management therapy by daily commute. The 07.29 train of shame Brighton to London service which was late every day for a year. On BBC2 tonight at 9-30
Nick Hewer and Margaret Mountford with a programme entitled " The trouble with our trains"

Stumpy Tim

I got on the 1.25pm to VIctoria earlier... it was then held up for 15 minutes near Three Bridges due to an "incident" at Balcombe. I got off at the next station, Gatwick, and came home. Not risking any nonsense with the train today

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Man driven to anger management therapy by daily commute. The 07.29 train of shame Brighton to London service which was late every day for a year. On BBC2 tonight at 9-30
Nick Hewer and Margaret Mountford with a programme entitled " The trouble with our trains"

Pretty obvious that most long-term commuters have been psychologically damaged to one degree or another by their commute. You just have to look at hem on a daily basis. They must seem like pretty freaky unrecognisable people to their partners and families when they finally make it home of an evening. The disgustingly inefficient train service in this country has a huge amount to answer for.

CherryInHove

Apr 16, 2015
Well, I feel quite lucky. Was due to be in the London office today, but checked my calendar this morning, realised I didn't have any meeting that needed me to be there, so decided to work from the Brighton office. The Brighton to London line is an absolute joke.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well, I feel quite lucky. Was due to be in the London office today, but checked my calendar this morning, realised I didn't have any meeting that needed me to be there, so decided to work from the Brighton office. The Brighton to London line is an absolute joke.

I am also feeling quite lucky as I decided to move to Germany :lolol:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I wouldn't so much mind the English being rubbish at things if so many of us didn't keep going on about how much better we are than foreigners.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
40 minutes late tonight, grrrrrrr

And a program with Nick and Margaret at 21:00hrs on BBC2 tonight about why they are so bad

Last edited:

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
Here we go again.... [MENTION=26542]Southern[/MENTION]RailUK: Emergency Engineering Work is taking place at #ClaphamJunction, London Bound fast line is currently blocked. Servere disruption expected.

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Yep. I'm still stuck on the 7am from Preston Park to Victoria. We've been stuck outside Clapham for 1hr 15 mins so far with no power. They've evacuated the train in front of us. This on a day when I had an important 9am meeting. So pissed off.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here