Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion on tv this season

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Am i right in thinking it is played 5 lost 5 with 4 at home????

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
true but even a draw would be nice!

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Well, the last game wernt for us. It was for watford as they were getting promoted that day.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
All the televised games were against decent sides weren't they? No surprise we lost them all :smile:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Watched Watford v us on Bein Sports earlier on in the season. 1-1. The game where Andrew got injured again. A decent performance if my memory serves me correctly. Had a few chances to win the match in the last five minutes. No one to turn one of Lua Lua's drilled crosses home.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Be fine on Saturday then!

sky.JPG

dibsy

Jul 26, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
This season has been doubly crap I think because not only have the results been dismal, it felt as if we hardly had any Saturday afternoon games, mainly due to TV.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
In the last four years, what with League allocations, play offs and FA Cup games we must have been live on TV about twenty times. I remember beating Forest and relegating Yeovil at the end of last season and I think we may have been on BBC when we knocked Newcastle out of the cup. We've had a few draws: Reading, Watford, Leeds & the away leg at Palace. However, in four seasons where, overall we have averaged 1.41 pts per game, our record on TV would probably be about half of that. 1.41 points per game, roughly 65 points a season would see us in the top half even with the reduction caused by this terrible year. If we repeated our TV average across a season we would have been easily relegated in any year.

Given that a lot of these games would have been against the better sides or percieved local rivals, it does seem to suggest that even during relatively successful years we have been missing the resiliance needed to win more than we lose in pressure situations.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
In the last four years, what with League allocations, play offs and FA Cup games we must have been live on TV about twenty times. I remember beating Forest and relegating Yeovil at the end of last season and I think we may have been on BBC when we knocked Newcastle out of the cup. We've had a few draws: Reading, Watford, Leeds & the away leg at Palace. However, in four seasons where, overall we have averaged 1.41 pts per game, our record on TV would probably be about half of that. 1.41 points per game, roughly 65 points a season would see us in the top half even with the reduction caused by this terrible year. If we repeated our TV average across a season we would have been easily relegated in any year.

Given that a lot of these games would have been against the better sides or percieved local rivals, it does seem to suggest that even during relatively successful years we have been missing the resiliance needed to win more than we lose in pressure situations.

In the Amex era, we have been live on television 27 times. Our record:

P 27
W 5
D 8
L 14

Just taking league matches (including play-off games):-

P 18
W 3
D 6
L 9

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
In the Amex era, we have been live on television 27 times. Our record:

P 27
W 5
D 8
L 14

Just taking league matches (including play-off games):-

P 18
W 3
D 6
L 9

Shocking innit. Less than 1 in 5 wins, and a 52% loss ratio. Sky can DO one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here