Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free food and drink for those going to Middlesborough, courtesy of the Albion

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Nice gesture. Well done to the club.

(Countdown to the arrival of the muppets on this thread to tell us about the days when they were happy to walk to the North Pole to watch the Albion and still had to buy their own Wagon Wheels - and about how they wish Barber would stop this sort of crap and concentrate on sorting out our free kick routines...)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

(Countdown to the arrival of the muppets on this thread to tell us about the days when they were happy to walk to the North Pole to watch the Albion and still had to buy their own Wagon Wheels - and about how they wish Barber would stop this sort of crap and concentrate on sorting out our free kick routines...)

The NSC Order of the Brown Nose Award awaits you sir (we could definitely do with a smiley for that BTW...) Anyway, ruddy well done.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No word on what the choice of alcohol is (almost certainly Carlsberg & Strongbow, right?), but...

The catering had a fair choice of grub on offer, including the intriguingly named 'Parmo in a bun'. Apparently this is inspired by the local Middlesbrough dish that consists mostly of chicken in breadcrumbs, creamy sauce and cheese, it costs £3.80. For the less adventurous then there is the regular fayre of; Cheeseburgers (£3.50), Burgers (£3.20), Hot Dogs (£3.50), Pizza (£2.90), Chicken Balti Pies (£2.80), Cheese & Onion Pasties (£2.80) and Minced Beef Pies (£2.80).

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
So did Hula Hoops. They don't fit on my grubby little fingers any more. #BarberOut

I remember (he says in his rocking chair) when Penguin bars, and Kit Kats, were covered in foil. It's the simple things in life that you miss....

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I remember (he says in his rocking chair) when Penguin bars, and Kit Kats, were covered in foil. It's the simple things in life that you miss....

You'd get those glorious days when you'd miss a bit of foil and your mouth would go mental if it hit a filling.

Good times, good times.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
You'd get those glorious days when you'd miss a bit of foil and your mouth would go mental if it hit a filling.

Good times, good times.

Yes, I had forgotten that - thems were the days. I just miss having the Penguin wrapper to make into a shape of some sort. Couldn't afford toys back then...

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
fc420.gif + texan-bar.jpg

Meal Deal £5.99

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Well done, you caught one on the very next post!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here