Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mutt's Nuts

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I'm feeling very guilty. My poor little Jack Russell had his gonads removed last Friday. Since then he has had to go about life with a lampshade over his head and has been a bit subdued. He obviously wants to attend to his delicate area and spins around in circles trying to reach his empty scrotum, all to no avail.

I hope I've done the right thing and it's for the best in the long run. What are your views on canine neutering?

jr.gif

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
You've done the right thing, absolutely.

All the time there are more animals than there are homes for them, people should get them neutered.

Poor chap though. The Cone Of Shame always looks funny to us but can you IMAGINE the frustration of not being able to lick your own balls?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I'm feeling very guilty. My poor little Jack Russell had his gonads removed last Friday. Since then he has had to go about life with a lampshade over his head and has been a bit subdued. He obviously wants to attend to his delicate area and spins around in circles trying to reach his empty scrotum, all to no avail.

I hope I've done the right thing and it's for the best in the long run. What are your views on canine neutering?

View attachment 64989

On the plus side he doesn't have to worry about any paternity suits dropping through the letterbox!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
can you IMAGINE the frustration of not being able to lick your own balls?

As i've not yet mastered that feat, i can't empathise. Wish I could though.

Actually, thinking about it...probably not.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here