Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Finally, we made it - Middlesbrough roll-call

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yes. I've taken leave of my senses and enrolled on the 4am Conway Street express. I've finally gone bananas.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Coach leaves from Littlehampton Station at 3.05am. Grim. I must have taken leave of my senses. Let's hope for an Albion win against all odds!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No groovy gangers, to say I have lost the will to live this season is an understatement.

For those going, well done

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I cannot think of a single reason to go to such a meaningless game, so that's a no from me.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Nope. Saving the pennies for the Mackems away next season (hopefully).

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Bit surprised but me and a nearly full coach load with Blues Away starting from Eastbourne at 2:30am,, picking up from the Amex en route, call the men in the white coats

theboybilly

There's no way I could do that sort of distance on a coach, it would have to be by train. So well done those doing it. As for me I'm saving my leave for next season rather than use it for a meaningless match. Had something been riding on it for us I would have gone up on Friday afternoon.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We are heading up on Friday morning and staying over at the Thistle with a large group.

Looking forward to all getting together again, but we won't have the narrowboat with us this year (picking it up on the Sunday).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430252563.700762.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430253611.393514.jpg

Last edited:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Leeds Liverpool. Collecting the boat near Burnley, handing it back near Leeds.

http://www.bearboating.co.uk

Lovely...i've been on that canal and through Burnley ...i think as far as Skipton/Bingley Five way eastwards...but it was a fair while ago...throughly enjoyable ..i can remember an elevated stretch at Burnley where you could see most of the Town's terraced housing

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Yes. Annual fixture for me, with friends oop north. Looking forward to an excellent post-match lunch at the nearby Hudson's Quay Brasserie. Match definitely a sideshow, metaphorically and literally, as we're in the Riverside's West Stand. Will count the Albion faithful and hope they don't all nod off. Expecting another terrible performance, but a lively Boro crowd - despite their already guaranteed play-off place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here