Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham vs Reading

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Game is on radio five live if anyone is interested. Could see Wigan and Millwall officially relegated tonight.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Bucking the trend, but Team Millwall here..

Living in South London, i've got quite a few mates who are fans (not the tools who abuse dads/kids at the Amex obviously; they find that totally embarrassing) and have had a shithouse season.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Bucking the trend, but Team Millwall here..

Living in South London, i've got quite a few mates who are fans (not the tools who abuse dads/kids at the Amex obviously; they find that totally embarrassing) and have had a shithouse season.

Same - sorry bout that.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Our average attendances will be at least 2,000 above the combined attendances of whichever 2 of these 3 teams go down.

Which only goes to show what an absolute jizz season the pricks running the playing side of club are responsible for.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Would much rather the northern teams of Blackpool, Wigan and Rotherham go down. Millwall will bring more to the Amex and likewise we would take more to the Den than Rotherham.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Our average attendances will be at least 2,000 above the combined attendances of whichever 2 of these 3 teams go down.

Which only goes to show what an absolute jizz season the pricks running the playing side of club are responsible for.

I'm absolutely amazed how much Wigan have fallen in such a short space of time to be honest. They are still in receipt of parachute payments also.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
A Rotherham win will see them safe. I think it will be a draw and send Wigan down with Millwall having a dog's chance.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Ive a strong affection for the 'Wall having lived in south east London for a longish period and seen many games at the old Den. Would far prefer them to stay up but it's in Rotherham's hands to throw away unfortunately.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wigan 70 minutes from relegation, needing a Reading goal.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Stats say 1 shot on target in the whole match so far.

It could be albion playing themselves. :lolol:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Should be a nailed on 1-0 though as Reading have nothing to play for so probably won't go chasing it massively.

2-0 :lolol:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Looking more and more likely it will be Wigan and Millwall, we were lucky this season that three teams were worse than us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here