Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So much for keeping it quiet...

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
A good summary. Interesting he gets top billing in the article. Agree he will go.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
I rate Dunk but not sure he deserves on his form of 2015 to be in a list of six Championship players on the radars of Premier League scouts.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I bet 50p that Bournemouth offer something shite like £2m for Dunk, and I bet another 50p that we accept it and he off he trots to join his centre back chums.. :(

Meanwhile, whichever teams from Ipswich, Norwich and Wolves don't go up will all be asking for north of £10m for their star youngsters, and will end up getting somewhere close to it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
U
I bet 50p that Bournemouth offer something shite like £2m for Dunk, and I bet another 50p that we accept it and he off he trots to join his centre back chums.. :(

Meanwhile, whichever teams from Ipswich, Norwich and Wolves don't go up will all be asking for north of £10m for their star youngsters, and will end up getting somewhere close to it.

Can't see Howe wanting Dunk, he is not a Premier League player, too many games where he switches off. He can be brilliant in a game but you just know he will make an error that offers a simple goal opportunity.

I wouldn't be too bothered if we sold him though, in fact I don't care if we sell everyone except Kayal, Ince and Stephens :smile:

As a point of interest if the player being described in the Guardian was that good this season I would have expected him to win the player of the season award. He is being built up as better than he is...imo

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

50p? Pffft...put ya money where ya mouth is 75p! :D

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
But we're not a selling club so this article is meaningless

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
U

Can't see Howe wanting Dunk, he is not a Premier League player, too many games where he switches off. He can be brilliant in a game but you just know he will make an error that offers a simple goal opportunity.

I wouldn't be too bothered if we sold him though, in fact I don't care if we sell everyone except Kayal, Ince and Stephens :smile:

As a point of interest if the player being described in the Guardian was that good this season I would have expected him to win the player of the season award. He is being built up as better than he is...imo
Why would they want premier league players on hideous wages?
Buy young talented championship players and enjoy it....Get relegated maybe and pocket £100 million:D

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham

After the price we got for Ulloa last summer I have a little more confidence in our ability to get a decent fee.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Some mong will post an "I'd drive himself there myself for £2m" style comment, just like when Leicester offered £3m for Ulloa, in response to this you wait.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tyrone mings

<snigger>

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
U

Perfectly put......

I'd cash in on Dunk, before other teams realise he actually isn't that good.

I think this is probably his level......

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Use the fee for Dunk, along with the Colunga money, some cash for COG, and a chunk of the Ulloa total to fund our rebuilding :rock:

Would like to keep Ince though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here