Brighton factually.....
R.I.P Keith

Attachments

• keithharris.jpg
    keithharris.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 906

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Used to love him and the puppets. Always hesitate to say good things about these 70/80's entertainers as so many of them turned out to like raping kids. Hope he is clean and if so I issue an RIP tentatively.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
RIP Keith.

Always made me laugh that a Keith Harris tribute act actually made more money than Keith himself, for pretending to be him.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Lucky you, my childhood is mostly spending time at Her Majesty's Pleasure.

Thoughts with Orville at this time. RIP Keith. you seemed like a good un.

Indeed. In unrelated news - seeing your signature reminds me - I was in The Prisoner gift shop in Portmeirion last month and the teenager behind the counter couldn't have been less informed or less interested in all things Prisoner. I'm no Prisoner geek and wasn't wanting him to chase me round the shop bouncing a big white Rover replica, but he could have at least tried to sell us a map of The Village or said 'Be seeing you' when we left the shop.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Saw him a couple of times at Butlins recently at the 80's weekends. He was still doing the same routine after all this time!

He did mention though that he had already battled cancer once, sad to hear that it finally got him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here