Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the highest qualification you've got?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not just education either. In fact I'm more interested in the more interesting professional qualifications.

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Training to be a youth councillor. Qualifications I hold currently are my Child Protection, Anti bullying, Anti Bullying LGBT, First Aid Level 2. A little insight to what SteveTheSeagull doe's while he's not messing around on NSC ;)

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I am a high level, self assessed, self taught dosser. Never had to call on my lesser qualifications of a Business Studies Degree and a Post Grad. Certificate in Education ( Business Studies and Economics). I thank the Thatcher Government for paying for these 4 years of Educational bliss.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
MSc

And a purple belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu. Which it has to be said was a lot tougher to get than the MSc.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Expired Microsoft Server 2003 MCSE, back when they were more difficult than now due to simulation questions rather than multiple-choice. Soon expiring Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 MCTS ones from the multiple choice era.

University of Life proved to be most useful in getting every job I've had so far but my degree (IT management) at least ticks some boxes on recruiter sorting systems.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Gone through most of my stunt training. Final push at International stunt school in LA next June and I can step up my work. That qualifies me in height work, precision driving and fire work. But I mainly interested in sword work. Nearly there.

Used to teach rock climbing and am a qualified fitness and gym instructor with Ryburn but they'd all be out of date now it's so long since I taught.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
2:1 BA degree, professional qualifications I am six sigma green belt and Prince2 practitioner.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Gone through most of my stunt training. Final push at International stunt school in LA next June and I can step up my work. That qualifies me in height work, precision driving and fire work. But I mainly interested in sword work. Nearly there.

Used to teach rock climbing and am a qualified fitness and gym instructor with Ryburn but they'd all be out of date now it's so long since I taught.

You win.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
BA (Hons) in Economics.
CIMA qualified accountant.
Brighton & Hove, Junior Connect 4 Champion, 1982.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here