Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hope Tony is as utterely distraught (privately) as I am

Earth Rod

Jul 17, 2011
Bournemouth- I just don't go with all this well done crap .
The fact that Tommy and Steve are there as well just piles on the agony.
This is hurting me bad - Watford and Bournemouth give me strength- we have cocked this up big time.
Makes our job more difficult next year as well - only one of 'Boro, Norwich, Derby. Forest , Bolton etc. will not be fighting with us next year plus QPR Sunderland and Burnley with their parachutes - Game on !

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
This is like a real life representation of the film Toy Story, we were all the rage a few years ago as the club that had come from nowhere to near the premier league, we are Woody, Bournemouth are Buzzlightyear :(.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I'm depressed too, this has made a terrible season so much worse

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I don't get all this hand wringing, weeping and wailing. The club has got it wrong, but we've survived far worse.

Next season, we go again.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bournemouth- I just don't go with all this well done crap .
The fact that Tommy and Steve are there as well just piles on the agony.
This is hurting me bad - Watford and Bournemouth give me strength- we have cocked this up big time.
Makes our job more difficult next year as well - only one of 'Boro, Norwich, Derby. Forest , Bolton etc. will not be fighting with us next year plus QPR Sunderland and Burnley with their parachutes - Game on !

Good old Albion. Core business activity: real estate. Secondary business activity: people-smuggling players into the Premier League, one or two at a time..

Crazy talk I know, but reckon the key to competing with clubs in receipt of very generous parachute payments might be to invest to get up there and grab some parachute payments of our own. Sound like a plan?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Good old Albion. Core business activity: real estate. Secondary business activity: people-smuggling players into the Premier League, one or two at a time..

Crazy talk I know, but reckon the key to competing with clubs in receipt of very generous parachute payments might be to invest to get up there and grab some parachute payments of our own. Sound like a plan?

The money is going into the playing budget but the buyer doesn't know how to buy quality with his dosh.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I agree, if anyone at work tomorrow says that Bournemouth did well I ann going to smack them in the mouth. OK, it's illegal but I'm one big mad mother. Maybee that' what we need more of at the club!

What I feel depressing is that some here, think we should retain most of our side & we will do fine next season! When the likes of Calderon, to whom we all have a soft spot, wins the player of the season - that in any normal season, our points tally of 46 = certain relegation, the club has a mountain to climb next year. We basically need a new team!

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I don't get all this hand wringing, weeping and wailing. The club has got it wrong, but we've survived far worse.

Next season, we go again.

This, it's just a shame that if/ when we finally get to the premier league, it'll be after the feel good factor of the Amex has worn off, as it has been killed by this season, and it's not a new stadium anymore. Out of interest does anyone know when the '5 year plan' started???

What I feel depressing is that some here, think we should retain most of our side & we will do fine next season! When the likes of Calderon, to whom we all have a soft spot, wins the player of the season - that in any normal season, our points tally of 46 = certain relegation, the club has a mountain to climb next year. We basically need a new team!

Second that
With the exception of Kayal and Ince I'd **** the lot off,the entire back 4 needs never to play for us again,another season like this and the 1901ers will join the thousands of season ticket holders that have had enough.
There are good championship players out there,the board need to go find them or we are ****ed!

Earth Rod

Jul 17, 2011
What a weekend.
I thought I was a fairly kind hearted sort of guy but I now dislike intensely Brendan Foster, Paula Radcliffe, Steve Claridge, Eddie Howe , Bournemouth, Eddie Balls, Eddie Moribund, and anyone who is insane enough to vote Labour..

Earth Rod

Jul 17, 2011
What a weekend.
I thought I was a fairly kind hearted sort of guy but I now dislike intensely Brendan Foster, Paula Radcliffe, Steve Claridge, Eddie Howe , Bournemouth, Eddie Balls, Eddie Moribund, and anyone who is insane enough to vote Labour..

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
This, it's just a shame that if/ when we finally get to the premier league, it'll be after the feel good factor of the Amex has worn off, as it has been killed by this season, and it's not a new stadium anymore. Out of interest does anyone know when the '5 year plan' started???

Next year

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here