Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight's game

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Is this a private thread, or can anyone join in?

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Ah well.

It's weird to think that if we matched how good we were in 2012-13 this season, we wouldn't even be in the play offs.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
'Hoops' doing a good job for Bournemouth right now, touch any Bournemouth player - FOUL... Breathe on them... Foul.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Their football is light years ahead of anything we have served up this season. Even when we made the play offs we never attacked like they do.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
A very settled side without the need to rely too heavily on mercenary loan players. Congratulations to them, however disappointed we are by our own season it shouldn't detract from the fact that this is a cracking story. A properly good football team is getting promoted to the Premier League for the first time.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Watford better not hand them the title! As above, I've no issue with Bournemouth as a club per se, in fact their tale is the stuff football is made of.

It's just that cock Howe. ****.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
A very settled side without the need to rely too heavily on mercenary loan players. Congratulations to them, however disappointed we are by our own season it shouldn't detract from the fact that this is a cracking story. A properly good football team is getting promoted to the Premier League for the first time.

I hope this is how most see it, this is the joy of football, all, as supporters of a football team, can have a dream and given there history getting to the top table for the first time ever must be a dream come true for there fans. As a Sunderland fan a cup is a dream for me which nearly came true last year and that was an amazing feeling I can relate to a degree how they feel, I was there in 2005 when we went up and the feeling was immense even though we had been doing it for years as a yoyo club

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
It's now up to our boys to spoil the party by losing 20 nil. I'm sorry but that's how I feel. I'm not here to make friends.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's now up to our boys to spoil the party by losing 20 nil. I'm sorry but that's how I feel. I'm not here to make friends.

20 for 0.................you want the cricket thread jimbob.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here