Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Give your fellow NSC users their end of term mark

What mark would you give your fellow NSC users for their term's (season's) work?

• A

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • B

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • C

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • D

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • E

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • F

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Another arse licking thread for the same old names.

...it's not even end of season ffs. :facepalm:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
An honourable mention to [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] for his unswerving posting of facts and information released by the club in the face almost insurmountable odds. His dedication to his "duty" is remarkable.

Absolutely, he makes a mug of me quite often.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I gave a C. Some great threads, but not enough binfestary. Hopefully next season, there'll be a thread so big itll "break the internet" This season has been tame given the circumstances.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
An overall B for being something that helps me keep my sanity.

Infinite Jukebox is key to my coming back again and again, but there are some very very GOOD people on here..... and a few nutters as well.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Yes, he does that very admirable thing of being a loyalist of the board's work while not implying he's a better fan than you

He very rarely posts his opinion, mainly quotes and information that the club have released which is very useful in countering the absolute tripe that some on here spout. His dedication to the task in the face of being called a licker and worse is admirable.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
A for [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] with the exception of his 'blind love' of Oscar, ;-) I find myself agreeing with practically everything he posts.

C otherwise for this season, too much whinging, I've probably been as guilty as many......

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Another arse licking thread for the same old names.
It was meant to be the opposite. I had no idea the members actually liked each other.

...it's not even end of season ffs. :facepalm:
The timing was because of the poll 'Give Tony Bloom his end of term mark'

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
A - Still think NSC is not only Premier League Ready but simply Premier League top 4 when it comes to football fan forums. Of course there's some nonsense but the vast range of support, madness, help, insight, knowledge, stories, news, fundraising, and entertainment is a very very impressive thing. Its also incredibly well run by those volunteers and [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] doing all that hard software, libel, moderation, hosting stuff without us noticing. And despite everything its had another great season of bedwetting, licking, conspiratorial doom and gloom and joy that far outweighed any excitement on any pitches we had the misfortune of sitting beside this season.
Long may it continue.

Especially [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
D. Too much moaning and negativity. Would be lower but 'Bell Cheeses at Work' and the Sussex CCC wheel loose threads are brilliant, and when it's at it's best NSC is a fantastic support network and mine of information (and misinformation in the case of certain posters). Long may it continue, well done [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] and crew

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
B - too many lickers taken in by club spin.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
NSC - B, some good threads, plenty of the usual binfests but nothing especially golden.

Personal Mark - D, generally I would like to think I stay on the side of reason but I let myself down this season by blindly supporting Sami until very late in the day.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I`m fairly new and quite enjoy the anonymous banter...The regulars seem to know a lot of others.. I like being anonymous..Bens Grandad amuses as does the cantankerous Pink Fairy, Some come across well others not so. I guess the whole spectrum of society is on here we even have a Lord (Bracknell). So i`ll give us all a B..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here