Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Health advice wanted.

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Hi all,

I am having big problems sleeping and have not slept since Wednesday night. I was on a week hols and getting up a bit later on the week days but now i cant sleep.
The strange thing is I wasnot tierd and not falling asleep .But today I started feeling very emotional and drained

The only thing that i have noticed that has changed is that i am going to toilet several times during the night but dont have this problem during the day.

Until this week I never had an issue.

Any advice for a middle aged man would be welcome as I am starting to worry about it.

Thank You

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Whack this gem on your Dansette, nice and low and a blissful drift into the land of nodsville is certain to ensue. Superb.

Melanie-De-Biasio-433.jpg

Otherwise, as above, flick one off.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
My personal experience is that exercise is extremely helpful. It will cause you to be more drowsy. If it's stress it normally tires me enough to fall asleep. It usually causes me to sleep through the nighttime urges to use the toilet. Just try walking 15 min. Then increase it 1 min per day until you get to 30 min. Then if you aren't experiencing pain or other issues try to increase it 1 min per day till you get to 45 min. Walk on flat surfaces if possible. Also a diet with more fiber helps with the issues in the toilet. A male adult shout get 30 to 38 grams per day of fiber. Most men do not get that amount of fiber. If you going number 1 more often then you did before then having your prostrate checked is a good idea. But always look behind you when the GP says drop your pants, bend over and spread. Make sure he is using only his finger.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here