.......................Ritchie...Sako.....Pritchard
...........................Deeney.....Murphy

The goalkeeper I wanted us to sign.!

so? I'd want to sign most/all of them

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
so? I'd want to sign most/all of them

The difference being he was available at Sunderland on a free and we chose to spend £1m on Stockdale just hope he comes in the reckoning next season. The ironical thi ng which is quite a sobering thought that the only Waltford player in it is Deeney and yesterday he showed why. If he played for us we would have won the game he was the difference.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
If he'd played for us he would have been sent off

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'd have Marshall and Antonio in there.

And you don't need to be a football expert to have wanted to sign Westwood.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Spurs usually give their young players a chance but if they were willing to let Pritchard go, he'd be exactly the kind of player we need.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What about Josh McCrechan currently on loan from Chelsea to Vittese Arnham. Chelsea often let him out on loan and the added advantage is if he played in England might get back with Rosie from Corrie and we may see her at The Amex.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Spurs usually give their young players a chance but if they were willing to let Pritchard go, he'd be exactly the kind of player we need.

Sheer wood gave their young players a go. Pochetino may not.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
BG starts a thread to have a go at Stockdale ........ What a shock that is!

It was not to have a go at Stockdale but to show the team picked by their fellow pros of the best in the division . It so happened that when Westwood was available I suggested him many times. The season is now finished and they all start with a clean sheet next season including Stockdale. I think that by watching his weight and a pre season with us he will have a better season next season.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Just as well Stockie doesn't follow you on Twitter

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011
Bamford, Deeney, and Murphy were shortlisted for Champ player of the year. Despite scoring less goals than the other 2 strikers, Bamford won it. Interesting to see that he doesn't make the team of the year. Had that ever happened before?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bamford, Deeney, and Murphy were shortlisted for Champ player of the year. Despite scoring less goals than the other 2 strikers, Bamford won it. Interesting to see that he doesn't make the team of the year. Had that ever happened before?

He's a loan rather than a Champioship player?

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
The difference being he was available at Sunderland on a free and we chose to spend £1m on Stockdale just hope he comes in the reckoning next season. The ironical thi ng which is quite a sobering thought that the only Waltford player in it is Deeney and yesterday he showed why. If he played for us we would have won the game he was the difference.

I thought we offered Westwood a contract and he chose Sheff Wed over us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here