Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next years squad

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I am probably inaccurate but as far as I can work out players contracted to us next season (and their whoscored rating for the season). Positions where whoscored rated them highest.

GK Stockdale 6.67
Walton 7.35
Ankergren na

RB Bruno 6.85
Calderon 6.86

LB Chicksen 6.6

CB Greer 7.21
Dunk 7.45
Rea na

DM Ince 7.01
Holla 6.84
Stevens 6.93

MC Crofts 6.71
Harris na

AM Forster Caskey 6.75
Kayal 7.17
March 6.67
Baldock 6.69
Lua Lua 6.83

FWD O'Grady 6.31
Fenelon 6.12

By my reckoning that's 1 left back and 2 strikers (Baldock?) needed. Probably 1 center back too. In these days of FFP anyone else needs to be a big improvement on what we have.

I assume with last years transfer money and this years budget for new players we might have 5-10 mill. A good left back 1-2 mill? that could leave a tidy sum for a striker?

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I am probably inaccurate but as far as I can work out players contracted to us next season (and their whoscored rating for the season). Positions where whoscored rated them highest.

GK Stockdale 6.67
Walton 7.35
Ankergren na

RB Bruno 6.85
Calderon 6.86

LB Chicksen 6.6

CB Greer 7.21

Dunk 7.45
Rea na

DM Ince 7.01
Holla 6.84
Stevens 6.93

MC Crofts 6.71
Harris na

AM Forster Caskey 6.75
Kayal 7.17
March 6.67
Baldock 6.69
Lua Lua 6.83

FWD O'Grady 6.31
Fenelon 6.12

By my reckoning that's 1 left back and 2 strikers (Baldock?) needed. Probably 1 center back too. In these days of FFP anyone else needs to be a big improvement on what we have.

I assume with last years transfer money and this years budget for new players we might have 5-10 mill. A good left back 1-2 mill? that could leave a tidy sum for a striker?
I would expect those in bold to be moved on, or feature very little next season, so with the five released, 5 loans returning, and these, I would expect to see at least a dozen new faces in the squad come August.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would expect those in bold to be moved on, or feature very little next season, so with the five released, 5 loans returning, and these, I would expect to see at least a dozen new faces in the squad come August.

I cannot see us having 12 new faces in an 18 man squad.

The puzzling one is Holla plays dropped not to the bench but from the entire match day squad completely then after a few games back in the team. What is going on and what is CH reasoning for this.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We clearly need 6 new players for a start.

We then need direct replacements for any of COG, Dunk, Ince, Greer, Holla etc, and (please not) Kayal, should they leave.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here