Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
What's on the link because it needs paying for. I'm not giving my hard earned to those chumps!

Chumps ? you need to watch the video , they have been where we have been and risen as we have risen.The only chumps i can see are the ones that post on this forum,true Albion fans wish success for lower league clubs such as ourselves.Truth be known we are the chumps 100 million on ground,then more on unwarranted ground expansion,25 million on training facility, nothing spent on the team.Relegation in the near future looking more likely than promotion any time soon with the current bargain basement uninspiring Manager

Last edited:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Chumps ? you need to watch the video , they have been where we have been and risen as we have risen.The only chumps i can see are the ones that post on this forum,true Albion fans wish success for lower league clubs such as ourselves.Truth be known we are the chumps 100 million on ground,then more on unwarranted ground expansion,25 million on training facility, nothing spent on the team.Relegation in the near future looking more likely than promotion any time soon with the current bargain basement uninspiring Manager

I can't watch the video because it has to be paid for.

I don't wish success for any club apart from ourselves.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here