Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

why Bournemouth wont get promoted !

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Im one of those people that never wins bets. If i put a bet on chelsea to beat bradford at home, then because ive bet on it bradford would win. This happens week in week out on my accumulaters aswel. The law on chance sais i should pick up a win at some point, but i never do. Im just unlucky.

so on monday , im going to put as much money i can afford on Bournemouth winning against bolton on monday night. This will ensure that Bournemouth lose the game.

if you are like me, jeluse of the fact Bournemouth are getting to the promise land before us, and you also are very unlucky at betting, then i call on you to do the same thing.
together we can stop this happening....

if we fail then we finally break duck , and win a bet..:lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They don't need to win, or even draw to get promoted. With your bet, they'll draw the game, you'll lose your money, and they'll get promoted anyway. You'd be better just betting on them getting promoted.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Bournemouth win on Monday then we can play some of the dev squad vs Middlesbrough :rock:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hate to say it, but with Fulham beating Boro yesterday I can't see Bournemouth screwing this up. They should easily beat Bolton on Monday, then all they have to do is not lose at Charlton next week. In fact considering they currently have a 16 better goal difference than Boro, just a win on Monday means they are 99.99% certainly up.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Good luck to Bournemouth. Why would you be any more jealous of them being promoted than Watford, Boro or Norwich??

I think it's great when the smaller clubs hit the big time!

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Good luck to Bournemouth. Why would you be any more jealous of them being promoted than Watford, Boro or Norwich??

I fully agree. Of course I wish it was us and one day it will be. There's no point being jealous, it consumes you eventually. They fully deserve it and I for one am pleased for them,they have done it the right way with the right manager.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I fully agree. Of course I wish it was us and one day it will be. There's no point being jealous, it consumes you eventually. They fully deserve it and I for one am pleased for them,they have done it the right way with the right manager.

Their accountants may have done as they spent big on Wilson and Kermagont but the windfall sell on for Lallana probably helped unlike us with the money from Ulloa, Bridcut and Buckley. I would prefer Middlesbro and Norwich join Watford and make it easier for us next season.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I hope that they are promoted.

I don't get this jealousy thing. Them going up is nothing to do with us, so being jealous is a bit sad really.

I also hope that once up they survive comfortably in the Premier League, with some noddy outfit like Newcastle being relegated instead.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm not jealous of the club, but I do hate the fact that Eddie Howe managed it. Simply cant stand the guy. I simply cant see them staying in the PL. The side that they have got isn't good enough overall, so the decision is whether to bring in better players that will cost PL wages or simply take the ride and the money. I just wonder what the owner wants out of this?

It will be interesting to see where they are in 5 years time - the PL may be a distant memory as it is with Blackpool fans.

Bucky

Nov 29, 2014
I'm not jealous of the club, but I do hate the fact that Eddie Howe managed it. Simply cant stand the guy. I simply cant see them staying in the PL. The side that they have got isn't good enough overall, so the decision is whether to bring in better players that will cost PL wages or simply take the ride and the money. I just wonder what the owner wants out of this?

It will be interesting to see where they are in 5 years time - the PL may be a distant memory as it is with Blackpool fans.

You sound bitter

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that their owner will ignore FFP and provide the funds to strengthen the side as they will need it. How many are Premiership class Wilson Kermagont,possiby Cook and Ritchie and the rest no way.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Im one of those people that never wins bets. If i put a bet on chelsea to beat bradford at home, then because ive bet on it bradford would win. This happens week in week out on my accumulaters aswel. The law on chance sais i should pick up a win at some point, but i never do. Im just unlucky.

so on monday , im going to put as much money i can afford on Bournemouth winning against bolton on monday night. This will ensure that Bournemouth lose the game.

if you are like me, jeluse of the fact Bournemouth are getting to the promise land before us, and you also are very unlucky at betting, then i call on you to do the same thing.
together we can stop this happening....

if we fail then we finally break duck , and win a bet..:lolol:

Just how much pocket money are you going to risk jay d :moo:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I think that their owner will ignore FFP and provide the funds to strengthen the side as they will need it. How many are Premiership class Wilson Kermagont,possiby Cook and Ritchie and the rest no way.

The Keeper as well, if they manage to get him on a perm.

They have shown what you can do if you build a squad over a couple of years rather than starting again every summer.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
The only reason I don't want Bournemouth to go up, is that I expect us to be back at the top end of the table next season, and see them as much less of a threat next season as they were this. Watford, Borough and Norwich for me as if any off these miss out, I expect them to be challenging strongly next season, whereas I expect Bournemouth will lose two or more of their star players, and struggle to find the same form they've shown this season. They are on a crest of a wave. When that waves breaks and if they find themselves still in the championship, I think they will be mid table fodder next season.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

I think Bournemouth will make a serious challenge at beating Derby's points record in the PL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here