Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] LV= County Championship Division One 2015 Durham vs Sussex April 26 - 29

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Reality kicks in after beating Pants and Worcs, we may have beaten two promoted teams from the Minor County Championship but now it is Durham, a team almost as good as the Mighty Surrey and Lancashire.

The good news is that it is going to rain from Monday onwards so we just need to not be bowled out twice on the first day. :thumbsup:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We've signed a new bowler (Oliver Robinson) to cover the injured Tymal Mills.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Reality kicks in after beating Pants and Worcs, we may have beaten two promoted teams from the Minor County Championship but now it is Durham, a team almost as good as the Mighty Surrey and Lancashire.

The good news is that it is going to rain from Monday onwards so we just need to not be bowled out twice on the first day. :thumbsup:

You should be banned for that demeaning comment about Surrey and Lancashire. They are more than mighty. I'd get a written apology straight to The Telegraph if I were thee.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Oliver Robinson was sacked by Yorkshire for being "unprofessional". Reports read like he is a bit of a prat. Don't know how good his bowling is.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Durham won the toss and elected to field

Durham Team
MD Stoneman, KK Jennings, SG Borthwick, MJ Richardson, CS MacLeod, PD Collingwood*, P Mustard†, JW Hastings, U Arshad, G Onions, C Rushworth
Sussex Team
EC Joyce*, BC Brown†, Craig Cachopa, ME Hobden, MW Machan, SJ Magoffin, CD Nash, HZ Finch, A Shahzad, LJ Wright

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Durham won the toss and elected to field

Durham Team
MD Stoneman, KK Jennings, SG Borthwick, MJ Richardson, CS MacLeod, PD Collingwood*, P Mustard†, JW Hastings, U Arshad, G Onions, C Rushworth
Sussex Team
EC Joyce*, BC Brown†, Craig Cachopa, ME Hobden, MW Machan, SJ Magoffin, CD Nash, HZ Finch, A Shahzad, LJ Wright

Durham cheating already by naming 11 players. Our 10 will do well to last the day.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The pitch is apparently the same colour as the playing surfaces at The Crucible - just not as flat...

"Joking" aside, this was a bad toss to lose and our boys are really up against it here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here