Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester maybe staying up gives Brighton some more money in the summer

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The Ulloa transfer was what I was thinking.

Can't remember the details, but just want to put something positive after yet another goalless defeat.

What money does Brighton gain from this if Leicester stay up ?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
1 million bonus to us if they stay up I believe

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I would have hoped that a shrewd gambler might well have backed Leicester to go down for a significant amount in order to place himself in a win/win situation.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I would have hoped that a shrewd gambler might well have backed Leicester to go down for a significant amount in order to place himself in a win/win situation.
Are club owners allowed to make such bets? Even if he could, it would hardly count in our FFP accounts.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I'm glad they've stuck with Pearson, I think if they survive this season, they can make a push for mid-table stability. Much like "them".

Positive of them staying up is of course, Ulloa. But, if we had an opportunity to waiver the £1m for a season's loan.....i'd snap at that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Best chance we'd have of getting Ulloa back is if Leicester stay up IMO, he hasn't really been that in favour has he? Maybe Leicester will look to upgrade next season and want shot of him? Bit of wishful thinking.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Best chance we'd have of getting Ulloa back is if Leicester stay up IMO, he hasn't really been that in favour has he? Maybe Leicester will look to upgrade next season and want shot of him? Bit of wishful thinking.

If starting all 4, of the last 4 matches, which they won them all means falling out of favour then yes.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
I certainly wouldn't count on it. Wishes and dreams are sometimes harder to deal with when you visualize it more. Who is to say if the Albion get the money that it won't be pocketed.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I would have Ulloa back like a shot after what all are strikers have produced this season.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We get money if Leicester, Burnley or Sunderland stay up.

Forget Ulloa; he'll be on about 2-3 times what he was when he left.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I imagine the OP can't 'remember' the details as they were never made public?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We get money if Leicester, Burnley or Sunderland stay up.

Forget Ulloa; he'll be on about 2-3 times what he was when he left.

Surely you don't know that for sure? How would you know the details of the Barnes -/ Buckley deals that weren't released?!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I take it from this thread we can safely say over the next 5 years, twice a season, we'll be enduring 'Ulloa will he won't he' threads.

I can save us all a lot of time and typing.

The answer is no.

Premier League goal scoring centre forward Leo Ulloa will never return to the Albion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here