Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Cameron is a bad fan.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Aston Villa fan David Cameron blames 'brain fade' after claiming to support West Ham

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How odd.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I'm guessing the speech wasn't written by him and the person who wrote the sheet he's reading from erroneously wrote West Ham.

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Could be worse. Ed Miliband claim to fame is solving the rubix cube in 1 minute (1:25) twenty five seconds and has no hobbies. Geek!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
He was born in London wasn't he? Not sure he went to Aston 'Uni' either :lol:

Judging by his age...wonder if the Nigel Spink moment in Europe when he stood in for Jimmy Rimmer swung an impressionable Dave???

All very bizarre.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
same colours, what does it make any difference to someone who probably never followed in his life. much more likely a cricket or rugger fan, but must be seen to connect to the larger football fan base.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
same colours, what does it make any difference to someone who probably never followed in his life. much more likely a cricket or rugger fan, but must be seen to connect to the larger football fan base.

Yes, I wonder if he's gone to cheer them on at Turf Moor this afternoon.

Last edited:

Dec 29, 2011
Could be worse. Ed Miliband claim to fame is solving the rubix cube in 1 minute (1:25) twenty five seconds and has no hobbies. Geek!
I don't get this, what's wrong with being a geek? I'd much rather a PM who was smart, logical and thought things through than a PM who loved snowboarding, ice hockey and basketball.

I wouldn't be shocked if you told me he was told to support Villa because one of his advisors told him it would garner most votes from people who would otherwise vote for another party.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
dementia

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I'll tell you why it matters because if you can't trust a bloke on what football team he supports how can you trust him on anything else

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I see even Gary had a dig on MOTD

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I'm guessing the speech wasn't written by him and the person who wrote the sheet he's reading from erroneously wrote West Ham.

Ask yourself, if someone wrote a speech for you, you'd actually read it out loud before realising that you don't support Crystal Palace. It's totally impossible any real fan could suffer 'brain fade' with regard their soccer allegiances..... unless he actually doesn't like football at all, and just wants to appear to be one of the boys.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here